M’s Trail Harbor Crewneck Sweatshirt Long Plains Surfboard Yellow
CHF 95.00 inkl. MwSt
- Bis 15 Uhr bestellt, morgen geliefert
- Kostenloser Versand ab 70 CHF (Schweiz)
- 14 Tage Rückgaberecht
- Airy and soft French Terry material made of 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton for long-lasting comfort
- Pleasantly soft rib-knit edging at neckline, cuffs and hem
- Raglan sleeves allow free, natural movement and minimize friction under backpack straps
- Fair Trade certified, i.e. the workers involved receive a premium
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 516 g
Patagonia, is an American clothing company which focuses mainly on high-end outdoor clothing including surf-wetsuits. Based in Ventura California, the company is a member of several environmental movements and is a certified B-Corporation, meaning the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns alongside its profit motive. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. The logo is the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia.