Women’s Tres 3-in-1 Parka Black
CHF 649.00 inkl. MwSt
- Bis 15 Uhr bestellt, morgen geliefert
- Kostenloser Versand ab 70 CHF (Schweiz)
- 14 Tage Rückgaberecht
- Windproof and waterproof/breathable 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard laminate with a DWR impregnated stretch twill (100% polyester, 50% recycled) outer fabric.
- Full-length two-way front zipper with snap fastener wind flap
- Adjustable hood attached with press studs; high stand-up collar with zipper that can be folded down flat
- Hand warming pockets with zipper and fluffy micro-jersey lining protect valuables; one breast pocket inside
- 100% recycled down (700 duck and goose down from recycled products); inner jacket with diamond quilting that emphasizes the figure
- Hemline above the knee; Fair Trade-certified clothing
- 1.446 g
Patagonia, is an American clothing company which focuses mainly on high-end outdoor clothing including surf-wetsuits. Based in Ventura California, the company is a member of several environmental movements and is a certified B-Corporation, meaning the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns alongside its profit motive. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. The logo is the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia.