M’s Tres Jkt New Navy
CHF 599.00 inkl. MwSt
- Bis 15 Uhr bestellt, morgen geliefert
- Kostenloser Versand ab 70 CHF (Schweiz)
- 14 Tage Rückgaberecht
Eine wasserdicht/atmungsaktive Jacke, isoliert mit 100% Recycling-Daune (700er Enten- und Gänsedaune aus wiederverwerteten Produkten). Fair Trade™-zertifiziert.
- Outer fabric: 2-layer H2No™ Performance standard stretch twill (50% recycled) with DWR impregnation; insulation: 100% recycled 700 down
- Removable, insulated, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor; full-length 2-way zipper with button placket; tricot lining in collar and chin
- Two zippered chest pockets and two zippered front pockets with flap and magnetic closure (all with soft tricot lining); one zippered inner pocket
- The adjustable drawcord hem and snap fastener cuffs keep the heat in and the cold out
- Fair Trade certified, i.e. the workers involved receive a premium
- 1.236 g
- Made in Vietnam
Patagonia, is an American clothing company which focuses mainly on high-end outdoor clothing including surf-wetsuits. Based in Ventura California, the company is a member of several environmental movements and is a certified B-Corporation, meaning the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns alongside its profit motive. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. The logo is the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia.