M’s P-6 Logo Responsibili Tee Black
CHF 49.00 inkl. MwSt
- Bis 15 Uhr bestellt, morgen geliefert
- Kostenloser Versand ab 70 CHF (Schweiz)
- 14 Tage Rückgaberecht
Dieses zu 100% recycelte T-Shirt besteht aus 4,8 Plastikflaschen und 136 g Stoffabfällen. Gegenüber einem herkömmlichen Baumwolle T-Shirt spart es 96% Wasser und verursacht 45% weniger CO2. Fair Trade™-zertifiziert.
- The Patagonia T-Shirt with the lowest CO2 Footprint
- Made of 100% recycled material
- Original Patagonia graphics
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and shape retention
- Screen printing with PVC and phthalate-free colors
- Fair Trade™ certified clothing
- Made in Mexico.
Patagonia, is an American clothing company which focuses mainly on high-end outdoor clothing including surf-wetsuits. Based in Ventura California, the company is a member of several environmental movements and is a certified B-Corporation, meaning the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns alongside its profit motive. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. The logo is the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia.