M’s Maple Grove Down Parka New Navy
CHF 449.00 inkl. MwSt
- Bis 15 Uhr bestellt, morgen geliefert
- Kostenloser Versand ab 70 CHF (Schweiz)
- 14 Tage Rückgaberecht
- Main material is a stretch canvas made of 67% organic cotton and 33% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation, insulated with 100% recycled down (600 duck and goose down from recycled products).
- Insulated, 2-way adjustable, sewn-on hood; a thickly insulated thermal collar protects the neck
- A full-length front zipper with stand-up collar and external snap fastener wind strip keeps wind and cold out
- Zippered chest pocket on the left with cable guide; two pockets with snap fastener flaps; hand warming pockets open at the sides; inside pocket with zipper
- Hem reaching up to the thigh for optimal protection in cold weather
- Fair Trade certified, i.e. the workers involved receive a premium
- 1571 g
- Made in Vietnam
Patagonia, is an American clothing company which focuses mainly on high-end outdoor clothing including surf-wetsuits. Based in Ventura California, the company is a member of several environmental movements and is a certified B-Corporation, meaning the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns alongside its profit motive. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. The logo is the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia.